Sunday 15 February 2009

Sandstone Trail pt1

Well I've gotta say the legs were a bit stiff this morning so I thought what better way to loosen them up than to go for another walk! And I thought it would be useful to see what they were like after two sessions of walking.

I've been promising myself for some time to do the Sandstone Trail which runs from Frodsham to Whitchurch (34 miles). I've got a book of circular walks along the route so I did the first one - 4 miles in about 2 hours. Bit grey and drizzly and if yesterday was snowy then today was definitely "muddy"!


Apparently the silver birch in one of the pictures is over 100 years old - fascinating things you learn on mornings out!
Still it loosened 'em up a bit - Nige you need to get some practice in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to enter a comment